Thursday, August 28, 2014

SF Classic - The lows and the lows



So, after doing multiple repairs on my bike: Clutch replacement, Shifter arm replacement, a shifting cable replacement... the fucking thing still was not cooperating. I think I may need to replace my some gearing parts, the selector rod might have broken or maybe just detached from the cruciform or ... something. I really am at a loss right  now.... which is very frustrating.

So... I went to the SF Classic Rally with NO bloody scooter! We attended a 2 events, but were unable to rendezvous with the the group for the picnic.  I was a frustrated that there wasnt a bit more info and communication about the events, the whole rally was pretty bare bones, I miss the ol' days of really thought through and activity filled rallies... oh well, sign of the times i suppose.

We made the most of it and did some random fun of our own!

Here are some pics

















No comments:

Post a Comment